6.3.10

in wonderland




To me Tsumori Chisato's Fall 2010 collection reminded me of some kind of wonderland, as it was inspired by pierrot dolls, gypsies, and circus performers with rich colors and fabrics displaying the inspirations in a fabulous way. Even though I was and still am tired from the terribly long road trip to Worcester, MA and back (with making a pit stop at Hartford to see an amazing gallery), I was more then happy to post some of these magnificent designs from a designer I barely have a clue about. I loved the amazing patterns and prints paired with amazing fabrics in the collection, it was really a lot of fun to look at. It was sort of like candy for the eye, it really twisted my imagination and I really do think this is one of my favorite collections of Fall 2010, and unlike a lot of collections to see, this one is probably memorable. A collection that by two more seasons I'll be saying, "I can't wait to see the next Tsumori Chisato collection, it looked amazing 2 seasons ago. What will it be like now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment