4.3.10

b balmain




Balmain's collection has left me gobsmacked. I love it. I love how it really incorporates old and new glamour and didn't forget about Balmain's signature shoulder pads ;D Next to Roberto Cavalli, I'm loving the new Balmain. You MUST give each outfit individual attention to truly love them. I'm telling you.

Crackalacka boom!!!!! Inspiration has hit once again featuring my ever-so-loved sequined skirt.
Top: from Aqua
Bottom: from aqua
Necklace: from Bloomingdale's
Headband: from Juicy Couture
Shoes: from Carlos Falchi

xoxo,
Coco

2 comments:

  1. i LUV the outift YOU put together.... PERFECTION IS AROUND THE CORNER!!! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey coco its me Pam.
    I just checked out your other blog prettyinabottle.tumblr.com
    It was so cool. I showed my mom and she really enjoyed looking at your drawings. Nicole you have such a bright future ahead of you. I can totally sense it. In the future you will design all my dresses for the red carpet. cu@skool!!!!!!!!!!
    l8r
    pam-pam

    ReplyDelete