5.7.10

miu miu resort 2011 (I'M BACK!)

After a little month's break from writing after a hectic June, I am back and here to stay for quite a while since summer is in and I no longer have to go crazy over grades and sports and what not.
So, in celebration of my ultimate freedom, here is my Miu Miu resort overview:






Ever since the Spring 2010, I developed a love for Miu Miu and their idea of youth and the ingenuity they put into their designs. What I love about this collection is the practicality of the colors (as seen in most of the resort collections), they don't just throw around neons like we saw in the Fall/Winter 2009 trends we spotted last season. Thank goodness we're replacing the stillettos and the sharp blazers as sharp as those stillettos, huh?

xoxo,
uesprincess

((if i don't post for a while, feel free to check my other blog: http://prettyinabottle.tumblr.com/))

No comments:

Post a Comment