7.4.10

spring break therapy + moodboard 1 (starting a series of moodboards here!)


Bag: Carlos Falchi
Jacket: vintage Abercrombie&Fitch
Sunglasses: Armani Exchange
Magazines: Harper's Bazaar Spring '10 & Elle Spring '10
Book: Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix (my fave!)
aka, my essentials for a perfect vacation to Boston ☺

Bonjour, my fellow followers, sorry to keep you waiting, but I have been spending a fraction of my spring break in Boston, 5 hours away by my four wheel drive from New York. Although a far cry from tanning in Miami or shopping in Paris, I can honestly say I had a much more fun time then expected. At first, I assumed that it would be one of those totally yawner vacations where you saw the sights once and never wanted to see it again, you’d rather just spend the rest of vacation splurging on Fifth Avenue on that to-die-for Armani bag or Chanel lipstick.
Instead, I had a stellar time window-shopping on the blocks of Cambridge (filled with amazingly unique vintage clothing and record shops!) and wandering around Boston (I didn’t find Paul Revere’s house, but I found the museum of fine arts!). Although the drive to and from was tedious (a total of 10 hours in the car, my friends!), I spent the time reading Bazaar, Elle, and a Phaidon book on Toulouse-Lautrec, drinking complimentary hotel coffee, and taking 5 minute cat naps. It was a nice change from usual too, since it was just my dad and I. Although at first I was caught totally off guard since I was hopping from store to store to find decent fashion magazines, I judged too quickly. Apart from that, I had the best time of my life. It was almost like a spring break therapy.
So, after this “SBT”, I assure you ladies, I’ll be updating daily and be writing better then ever.

xoxo,
uesprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment